Postage and delivery
- Goods will be delivered on business days. No deliveries will be made on weekends or public holidays.
- We delivery orders anywhere within Australia. Please contact us if you are interested in an overseas order.
- We recommend either a work address (please include full business name, receivers name and other relevant details) or PO BOX for prompt delivery.
- We deliver via Australia Post with an authority to leave.
- Pending credit card authorisation, verification and availability of stock, please allow 3 to 7 working days for delivery within Australia. Standard delivery to remote areas may take up to 13 business days.
- ALL ORDERS dispatched within 24 hours (with the exception of weekends and Public Holidays) If you require a ‘rush’ order please contact us by phone +61 407 011 730 for delivery options.
- If items are missing or damaged from your order, please Contact Us within seven (7) days of receipt of goods.
- If you are in Melbourne, items purchased can be collected from Victorian Lymphoedema Practice, 5 Warrigal Road, Surrey Hills VIC 3127
- You can arrange to collect your purchased items from Maree O'Conner when she is traveling interstate. Dates and locations are published here
- Select Local Pickup as your shipping method when making your purchase then please email email@example.com to arrange your collection
Returns and exchanges
- If you would like to return an unwanted gift/item we will be happy to accept it back for exchange or refund (less postage) as long as it is unopened and as good as new. You must phone or email us first to see if you can return/exchange your purchase.
- Any shipping and handling fees that were paid during an online order are non-refundable.
- Please wrap goods securely for transit using the original packaging and enclose a covering letter explaining your reason for returning the goods. Ensure the package is wrapped and labelled carefully, you are still liable for the payment of goods until we have received them back.
- You are strongly advised to obtain at least a proof of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
- Returns are sent at your own expense. We will only refund the cost of reasonable postage where the item returned is deemed to be faulty.
- Once we have received and verified the returned goods we will initiate the refund, replacement or exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights. (Please note the reasonable cost of shipping/delivery will not be refunded unless the goods are faulty.)
- Address for returns is Lymphactive, 5 Warrigal Road, Surrey Hills VIC 3127
- Our products carry a 12 month warranty against manufacturers’ defects from the date of purchase.
- During the 12 month period should there be a manufacturers defect with your product - Lymphactive will either repair, replace it or refund you the purchase price – upon inspection of the pedometer Lymphactive will decide the appropriate action.
- PLEASE NOTE: This warranty does not cover damage that has been incurred through tampering, mishandling, accidental dropping, negligence or any unauthorized repair and general misuse.
- The warranty does not apply to batteries, breaking/cracking the LCD display, snapping the waistband clip, washing the pedometer (or getting it wet), cracking the cover (case) and general wear and tear.
- Should you feel there is a manufacturers defect please email our office for further instructions.
- Freight costs to send the product back to Lymphactive is payable by the purchaser. If the product is found to be faulty and under warranty Lymphactive will pay freight costs to return the repaired/replacement unit to the purchaser.
- All prices shown on our website INCLUDE 10% Australian good and services tax. Please contact us if you are interested in an order outside of Australia. Postage is an additional cost.
- Prices throughout lymphactive.com.au are subject to change without notice.
- In the unlikely event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or system malfunction, lymphactive.com.au shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. We will notify you by email.
- We do have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
- If your credit card or Paypal account has already been charged for the purchase lymphactive.com.au shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card or Paypal account in the amount of the charge.
- All credit cards are charged in Australian Dollars. Non-Australian currency figures are all approximations based on the current exchange rate.
PLEASE NOTE: All prices shown on our website INCLUDE 10% Australian good and services tax. Please contact us if you are interested in an order outside of Australia.
All credit card details submitted through Paypal are handled with a secure server.
- Click VIEW CART then PROCEED TO CHECKOUT or CHECKOUT to make your payment via credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or with a Paypal account.
- Shortly after making a successful payment you will receive your order confirmation by email.
- Your credit card is charged and will show payment made to Merchant – Victorian Lymphoedema Practice (trading as Lymphactive)
Website terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
About this website Website Owner = Victorian Lymphoedema Practice Pty Ltd trading as Lymphactive? (ACN 163 418 675 Domain name = lymphactive.com.au
License and Ownership The copyright for the content on this website is owned or licensed by Lymphactive and is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 and by other copyright laws in both Australia and other countries. No material on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of Lymphactive.
Data protection notice Lymphactive complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 in all our dealings with your personal data.
Disclaimers The information contained in this website contains opinions and indicators only which are not intended to be relied upon to make business or personal decisions. Lymphactive makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about (1) the content of this website or (2) the content of any other website referred to or accessed by hyperlink. Whilst Lymphactive will endeavour to maintain their online services, Lymphactive cannot guarantee that this website will always be accessible to you nor can it be guaranteed that services provided by this website will not be interrupted. Furthermore, whilst we operate strict internal procedures regarding the integrity of the website, Lymphactive cannot promise that any information that you may download or copy will be error or virus free. For the avoidance of doubt, Lymphactive disclaim responsibility for any damages that may be caused to you as a result of using this website as well as any damages third parties may cause to you by your use of this website resulting from a breach of website security.
Modifications to the information Lymphactive does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of material on this website. All information may be changed, supplemented, deleted or updated without notice at the sole discretion of Lymphactive.
Linked websites This web site may contain links to other web sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. Links to those web sites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by us of the owners or operators of those web sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on those other web sites. Any party seeking to link to this site either directly or from within a frameset must first seek consent from Lymphactive.
Website design This web site is designed by Black Mouse Design, all rights reserved.
Contact details If you have any further questions regarding lymphactive.com.au or the services offered by Lymphactive please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your privacy is critically important to us. It is Lymphactive policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites. At Lymphactive we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our support team.
Website Visitors Like most website operators, Lymphactive collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Lymphactive purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Lymphactive visitors use its website. From time to time, Lymphactive may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Lymphactive also collects potentially personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on blogs. Lymphactive only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information Certain visitors to Lymphactive websites choose to interact with Lymphactive in ways that require Lymphactive to gather personally identifying information. The amount and type of information that Lymphactive gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. Lymphactive does not disclose personally identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Aggregated Statistics Lymphactive may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its websites. Lymphactive may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Lymphactive does not disclose personally identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information Lymphactive discloses potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Lymphactive ’, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Lymphactive websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Lymphactive will not rent or sell potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Lymphactive discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Lymphactive believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Lymphactive, third parties or the public at large. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Lymphactive takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information.
Business Transfers If Lymphactive, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Lymphactive goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Lymphactive may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Our obligations This online service is bound by the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988, including the Australian Privacy Principles.
We also follow the Guidelines for Federal and ACT government websites issued by the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
The information by lymphactive.com.au is provided for general information only and should in no way be considered as a substitute for medical advice or information about any particular condition. While every effort has been made to ensure that the information is accurate, lymphactive.com.au makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. lymphactive.com.au accepts no responsibility and cannot guarantee the consequences if individuals choose to rely upon these contents as their sole source of information about a condition and its rehabilitation. The information provided should not be used in place of advice from a health care provider. Seek advice from from your health professional before commencing an exercise program.